Thursday, September 18, 2008

still not a good blogger...

Yeah so much for keeping up to date on things on a virtual journal. Let's see...I am about 20 weeks pregnant now, no longer a professional guardian, back to a full time caregiving job, been married about 5 months now, still have a crazy ass dog but I think our cat got eaten while we were in Montana last month. Have a freezer full of meat, peaches, blackberries and blueberries and that's about it. I am not feeling especially creative at the moment, I think if my house was cleaner my thoughts would be too....and I mean that if every way it can be taken LOL Ah well maybe a good nights sleep will help and the creativity can begin later...

1 comment:

C@mshaft said...

Hey! I ran into your blog from Kelsey's blog. It appears you need some "pimp my blog" according to this blog? It looks nice so far. Love the background.

Hows the pregnancy coming along?